Who We Are
Wirtek is a Danish software outsourcing company and we are listed on the NasdaqOMX stock exchange. Our Development & Test Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Since 2001 we have partnered with numeous small- and medium-size companies in Europe as well as large global corporations. Through our dedicated team we thrive on meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations.
What We Do
Wirtek has built a strong competence in software solutions development and hardware product testing requiring a high level of technical expertise in knowledge-intensive fields. We master technologies like mobility, web, cloud and desktop and we service customers within several domains.
We offer an efficient and flexible outsourcing business model which ensures a high level of customer trust and satisfaction – at a very competitive cost level.
Why outsource to Romania
Romania is consistently ranked very high in lists of emerging IT outsourcing destinations. Wirtek’s Development & Test Center is located in Cluj-Napoca, a technology hub for Eastern Europe. Cluj-Napoca is named in KPMG’s Exploring Global Frontiers report as one of the “locations to watch for” in the next outsourcing boom.
As part of the EU, Romania benefits from a stable political and financial climate and no toll barriers.
What our customers say about us
- "We have cooperated with Wirtek since 2012 and see Wirtek as a serious business partner that is flexible and reliable. We have experienced a high level of innovative, professional and dedicated developers and testers in our team. They are working on different platforms with high demanding features on performance and usability, with very good results. It was surprisingly easy to migrate our development from the previous supplier to Wirtek because the team had a very good understanding of functionality and workflow. We have good collaboration with the team in everyday life and it feels like we are all part of the same team and company. We give the very best recommendation of Wirtek."Jens Ole MortensenIT Manager
- “We have had the pleasure to work with Wirtek software consultants for many years. Lately, we have also started utilizing software developers from their site in Cluj, Romania, and this has enabled us to strengthen our teams beyond our expectations, at a very attractive cost level. We have experienced a great ability to adapt to the culture and spirit in our organisation, resulting in very fast productivity."Kenneth WillumsenDevelopment Unit Manager
- “We find it to be a great advantage to have a dedicated team at Wirtek. We can focus on keeping the team going with various test jobs and on the same time avoid all kinds of administrative hassles. Should we need more employees in the team, we just let Wirtek know.”Niels Henrik OlesenChief Operating Officer
- "The positive atmosphere in communication and the fact that the resources are providing value in our development efforts are the things that pleased us the most about our collaboration with Wirtek. Wirtek is a good outsourcing company with a local representative that works on providing the right resources. Our cooperation is good, the team is delivering at a consistent pace. There is always some risk factors in outsourcing/offshoring, but having a Danish contact has helped in this process. We chose Wirtek, because they were a good fit in resources, within some of our key areas like Web development, Mobile development and testing. The biggest benefits for our company are: access to a flexible resource pool, quick turnarounds on communication, good, dedicated team and easy communication with management."Morten JanumCIO & Vice President
- "With their many years of experience in mobile technologies I’m confident that Wirtek is the best training partner for our mobile products.”Bjarne SchønProduct Unit Manager
- "We had an urgent need for test applications for our production lines and Wirtek offered us a mixed-sourcing team using a Danish project manager and UI designer together with a team of software developers in Romania. Wirtek succeeded with the project in a very professional manner and delivered the project before the planned delivery date."Esben RandersDirector, Wireless Systems Applications
Danish IT company Wirtek signs strategic partnership agreement with Mark Information effective from April 1st, 2017. The agreement entails that the two companies establish a new development and test center in Bucharest to supplement Wirtek’s existing development and test...February 1, 2017
Wirtek has just published the annual report for 2015. Revenue shows a growth of almost 20% compared to 2014 and profit before taxes (EBT) was DKK 646.000. The cash position continues to be strong and Wirtek has no debt....March 4, 2016