We are looking for candidates interested in and excited about networking and telecommunication.
Our customer is an innovator and expert of in-building wireless communications, built on international standards. They are providing cost-effective, highly secure and reliable wireless telephony solutions, based on these technology areas: DECT, Wi-Fi™ and VoIP.
- You have a University degree in Telecommunication and/or you are able to document your knowledge through your general networking and telecom work experience.
- You already have some relevant experience in networking and testing.
- You have a structured and methodical approach to work.
- You are able to quickly adapt and understand product technologies.
- You have good communication skills and are able to speak and write in English.
Are You Up to the Challenge? You will:
- Be integrated into the customer team and you will become familiar with the customer’s products and learn their processes
- Perform manual and semi-automated testing on networking and telecom equipment
- Set up and maintain testing environments
- Report, manage and track bugs
- Design test specifications based on given requirements
We appreciate these:
- Hands on networking experience
- Hands on Telecommunication experience
- Experience with Linux and Microsoft platforms
- Knowledge about Wi-Fi protocols
- Some programming experience (Java is preferred)
You will earn:
- The opportunity to enhance your technical skills within networking and telecommunication through learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
- Great colleagues in a fun casual environment
- A flexible schedule
Wirtek is a Danish company, celebrating 17 years of providing their clients with hardware testing and software solutions. We enable clients to bring innovative IT solutions to their businesses in: Telecom, Networking, Healthcare, Business Processes and other domains.
Creative, competent and quality-aware employees ensure that our customers always receive the best possible results.
Our work culture is a reflection of our core values: respect for each other, customer care, commitment to quality, creativity and professional excellence.
Sign up here to become a Wirtek Viking: vikings.wirtek.ro/#jobs