Senior .NET Developer
Wirtek is looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior .NET Developer. They will work on different applications for our Scandinavian clients, with a wide range of technologies, including but not limited to Docker containers, Azure, WebAPI, React and so on.
What you’ll need to bring to be successful:
- Proficiency in C# .NET (5+ years of experience with .NET technologies);
- Ability to pursue the life cycle of a project including requirements specification, software analysis and design, development and maintenance;
- An analytical approach to problem solving for both new and existing projects;
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff at all levels;
- Good English knowledge, both spoken and written;
- An agile mindset will help you fit easily into our own way of doing things.
We are looking for a future colleague who:
- Is motivated and passionate about coding;
- Takes pride in his/her work;
- Can code independently but works collaboratively;
- Is “smart and gets stuff done”;
- Knows that “No” is also an option and is comfortable to challenge business decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a consultant for Wirtek customers;
- Design technical solutions for the customers’ business needs;
- Develop software on different layers of the application from database and data access to business logic and presentation;
- Participate in design sessions and work with customers during product development;
- Together with peers, continuously drive efforts to increase overall team efficiency and product quality via automation and other technology improvements;
- Use agile practices and XP techniques such as TDD, continuous integration and peer programming;
- Continuously improve Wirtek’s capabilities and processes.
What we’ll hook you up with:
- The opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Competitive salary
- A flexible schedule
- Very good benefits package including full SPA membership
- Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
- And a pet friendly environment 🙂
Our work culture is a reflection of our core values: respect for each other, customer care, commitment to quality, creativity and professional excellence.
Sign up here to become a Wirtek Viking: vikings.wirtek.ro/#jobs