One of our longest-term collaborators, RTX – pioneers in the design and development of wireless communication products, will strengthen our partnership by building a new embedded development team in Cluj.
We are looking for talented and highly motivated Software Engineers to become part of a growing engineering team focused on developing new embedded applications for enterprise-class professional audio devices.
The positions involve cross-functional interaction with Test Engineering, Product Management, Software Quality Assurance, Global Services and occasionally Sales and end-users.
What you’ll be doing
- product development, from defining system architecture to design and coding of features, platforms, prototypes on preliminary and final products;
- product customization to fit specific requirements for challenging applications involving wireless communication;
- troubleshoot complex system level defects and implement efficient fixes;
- continuously looking for opportunities to improve the processes and products;
- collaborate with other developers, QA team members and customers to produce high quality software
What you’ll need to be successful
- Extensive experience working with C/C++
- Good understanding of Linux, network and communication protocols and signal processing
- Previous experience with embedded systems
- Good understanding of diverse hardware architectures
- Ability to react quickly and adapt to changes in priorities, exercise good judgment, and meet schedules with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to communicate and resolve issues.
- Ability to work with and lead other team members (some possibly remote) to meet rapid development timelines.
- Willingness to undertake domain specific technologies
- Willingness to travel on-site
What we’ll hook you up with:
- The opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Competitive salary
- A flexible schedule
- Very good benefits package including full SPA membership
- Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
Wirtek is a Danish company, celebrating 17 years of providing their clients with hardware testing and software solutions. We enable clients to bring innovative IT solutions to their businesses in: Telecom, Networking, Healthcare, Business Processes and other domains.
Creative, competent and quality-aware employees ensure that our customers always receive the best possible results.
Our work culture is a reflection of our core values: respect for each other, customer care, commitment to quality, creativity and professional excellence.
Sign up here to become a Wirtek Viking: vikings.wirtek.ro/#jobs