Wirtek has just signed a large long-term contract with a new client in Denmark which involves the establishment of a large, dedicated team in Romania to support the client’s development activities. The ramp-up of the team will start from Q2 2022 and will have substantial positive impact on both revenue and EBITDA from 2022 and onwards.
Consequently, the Board of Directors has decided to raise the expectations for 2022:
- The revenue expectation is raised to DKK 64.0m – 69.0m (up from previously DKK 61.0m – 66.0m), a growth of 41% – 52% compared to 2021.
- The EBITDA expectation is raised to DKK 8.6m – 9.6m (up from previously DKK 7.5m – 8.5m), a growth of 39% – 54% compared to 2021.
|Announced||3 March 22||25 Jan 22|
|Organic revenue||64.0 - 69.0||61.0 - 66.0||45.4||41% - 52%|
|EBITDA||8.6 - 9.6||7.5 - 8.5||6.2||39% - 54%|
Wirtek will publish the annual report for 2021 on 9 March 2022.
- Michael Aaen, CEO, Wirtek A/S, Phone: +45 2529 7575, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Niels Jernes Vej 10, 9220 Aalborg Ø, www.wirtek.com
- Kent Mousten Sørensen, Chairman, Wirtek A/S, Phone: +45 2125 9001
- Per Vestergaard, Certified Advisor, CDI Global, Phone: +45 2176 4317
Wirtek is a Danish IT outsourcing company. Since 2001, we have been teaming up with companies to help them create great software solutions and electronic equipment products.
Several clients have been with us for more than 10 years, so we can confidently say that in outsourcing, the quality of the relationship matters just as much as the quality of the delivered software. Our clients get state-of-the-art technical solutions and a committed team that works with them as if it were their own.
Wirtek has offices in Denmark (HQ + sales) and four development and test centers in Romania, and we are 180+ colleagues. Wirtek was listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark in 2006.
Ticker Code: WIRTEK (DK0060040913)