- Wirtek’s long-term goal is an annual revenue of DKK 100 million with pre-tax earnings of DKK 10 million before the end of 2025.
- Wirtek expects to grow profitably with an annual EBITDA margin of at least 6% during the entire 5-year strategic period.
Wirtek has defined four strategic tracks in order to reach our financial and operational goals :
- Accelerated profitable growth through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions.
- International sales expansion with focus on select geographical markets in North-Western Europe.
- Scalable and sustainable sourcing in nearshore locations with right combination of skills, capacity, culture, stability, and cost.
- A continued positioning of Wirtek as ”Best-in-class workplace”.
The detailed description of the strategy can be found here.
Wirtek is a Danish IT outsourcing company. Since 2001, we have been teaming up with companies to help them create great software solutions and electronic equipment products.
Several clients have been with us for 10+ years, so we can confidently say that in outsourcing, the quality of the relationship matters just as much as the quality of the delivered software. Our clients get state-of-the-art technical solutions and a committed team that works with them as if it were their own.
Wirtek has offices in Denmark (HQ + sales) and three development and test centres in Romania, and we are 100+ colleagues. Wirtek was listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark in 2006.
Wirtek A/S is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen – WIRTEK (DK0060040913)