Experienced Network and Telecommunications Specialist | Cluj-Napoca
About the role
We are expanding our team and are looking for candidates interested in and excited about networking and telecommunication.
Our client is an innovator and expert in building wireless communications built on international standards. They provide cost-effective, highly secure, and reliable wireless telephony solutions, based on these technology areas: DECT, Wi-Fi™, and VoIP.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be integrated into the customer team and you will become familiar with the customer’s products and learn their processes.
- Perform manual and automated tests on networking and telecom equipment.
- Set up and maintain testing environments
- Report, manage and track bugs
- Design test specifications based on given requirements
We appreciate these:
- Hands-on experience with Linux administration
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Servers Administration and Microsoft Lync
- Knowledge about Wi-Fi protocols
What you’ll need to be successful
You have a University degree in Telecommunication and/or you are able to document your knowledge through your general networking and telecom work experience.
Proven relevant experience in networking and testing.
You have a structured and methodical approach to work.
You are able to quickly adapt and understand product technologies.
You are willing to help mentor the team.
You have good communication skills and are able to speak and write in English.
What we’ll hook you up with
A friendly environment where initiative is supported
Learning opportunities tailored to all needs
Work-life balance and flexibility - flextime, respect and support for personal needs
Lots of goodies and perks - medical insurance, gym pass, team activities and more
Awesome people to work with :)