Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Software Quality Assurance Engineer to become part of a growing engineering team focused on developing new embedded and application software for enterprise-class DECT communication products.
What should you bring:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Telecommunication;
- Relevant experience in testing;
- Basic networking knowledge;
- Basic /Intermediate C/C++ knowledge;
- Knowledge of Shell scripting;
- Ability to create clear and creative test cases;
- Ability to submit detailed bug reports and verify bug fixes;
- A structured and methodical approach to work;
- Ability to quickly adapt and understand product technologies;
- Analytical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with varied team members and personalities;
- Very good English skills.
What will you do?
- Be integrated into the customer team and become familiar with the customer’s products and learn their processes;
- Perform manual and semi-automated testing on networking and telecom equipment;
- Set up and maintain testing environments;
- Report, manage and track bugs;
- Test solutions in line with quality measures;
- Work closely with the developers to solve software issues.
What we’ll hook you up with:
- The opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Competitive salary
- A flexible schedule
- Very good benefits package including full SPA membership
- Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
- Pet-friendly environment 🙂
Our work culture is a reflection of our core values: respect for each other, customer care, commitment to quality, creativity and professional excellence.
Sign up here to become a Wirtek Viking: vikings.wirtek.ro/#jobs